The Harrison County Indiana Jail Counselor is Jamie Crouse. Jamie Crouse has a Masters Degree in Social Work and is available to assist and counsel Jail inmates.
Your Harrison County Jail Counselor can do the following for inmates:
- Provide inmates Criminal Case Searches and Court Minutes
- Provide inmates halfway house applications
- Fax halfway house applications and other mental health documents if inmates have no way to mail them
- Provide therapy for mental health and substance abuse issues. (Limited due to time)
- Provide contact numbers and addresses for resources to help inmates when released
- Listen to inmates' mental health issues and provide feedback
- How to adjust to being in jail and what inmates can do while here
- Give you addresses and phone numbers for people inmates need to contact
- Call an inmates' lawyer about mental health issues
- Setup an initial appointment with LifeSpring for therapy when released.
Your Harrison County Jail Counselor cannot do the following for inmates:
- Get inmates a court date that is sooner than the one you have
- Get inmates a furlough to a halfway house
- Fax or mail any other documents, papers, etc. that are not related to mental health
- Fix everything
- Contact the resources I provide or set up inmate appointment with them
- Help with medical issues or medications
- Help with complaints for: doctor, jail, police, lawyers, judge, court, etc.
- Help inmates with personal phone calls, visitation, or with getting custody of your children
- Call an inmates' lawyer about anything else
- Tell the court that an inmate is a LifeSpring patient before you start going